Thursday, January 29, 2009




January is almost over and I made a goal to keep this blog updated. I have failed so far, so here is an entry for the month. Autumn turned 2 on the 11th. The best part of her birthday was celebrating it with all 4 of her grandmothers. Autumn finally weighs 20 pounds which is a great milestone for her. Scott also celebrated his birthday with a Kings hockey game and steak dinner. Ellie got a progress report from school and she has been so successful. We have continued to enjoy the skiing, although it is time for new snow. We want to be warm, but we are not ready for winter to be over yet. Here is Ellie learning to ski and recent pictures of the girls at Sea World.

2 comments:

  1. I found you-haha, we will see how long it takes you to find this comment! I love the pictures, and I what I love more is having seen you guys in person! Thanks for the wonderful weekend-it was so fun! We will see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Nikki. Hope you don't mind but I saw your blog site on April's so I thought I'd take a peek. It was fun seeing you in December and I guess we'll be together for Easter too. That will be nice.

    ReplyDelete